HILARIOUS! Check out the whole post here.
Momma of six posts “advice” of what not to say to a mother of a few, based on the advice she regularly gets:
- You must not know what causes this, could you use some pointers?
- Are you trying to have more?
- How come you only have two? Don’t you like kids?
- Aren’t you worried your kids won’t be socialized because they don’t have enough siblings to play with?
- Are they both yours? Were they born after you were married?
- With only two kids, are you sure there’s enough love in your family?
- You haven’t been very busy, have you?
- Are you aware of the health issues birth control can cause?
- Your hands are certainly empty.
- You must not be very patient at all.
- You’re overpopulating the world, since the average is 1.8 kids. Why didn’t you stop at one?
- Are ya’ going after the mailman or milkman since your husband only gave you two?