Every last one of my older kids are off doing something cool, some even in different states. So, this is how the other half lives, with only three sweet kids hanging around the casa…
10. Mt. Laundry is a shorter hill.
9. Fewer dirty dishes orphaned in the TV room.
8. Daily calendar has fewer last minute surprises.
7. All present are in bed before 11 pm.
6. There’s actually leftovers from dinner. (wow.)
5. Daughter learned how to mow the lawn! (Girl power!)
4. Sleeping in until 7:30 am because no one has to be chauffered ANYWHERE.
3. House is actually cleaner. Really. So who is making those messes?
2. Less testosterone fueled conversations on military history at the dinner table…
1. Three quarts of milk lasted us three whole days!!
No, really, guys, we miss you. We just wanted you to know that we NOTICED you were gone. See you at the end fo the week!